9.12.11

a day in history...

Today is an extremely special day. On this day about eighteen years ago, a boy was born. This boy coincidentally had the same name as me, "Jonathan Stegall". Not much is known about that boy, and I'm pretty sure he disapeared forever. The child Jonathan will never exist again, and that makes me sad.

From this day forward, I would like to dedicate this day - December 9th - to this boy's forgotten existence. Although nobody will ever see him again, this day will serve as a tribute so that he may never be forgotten (something here sounds contradictory...). Although I never met this kid, I'm sure he was dreadfully attractive, athletic, and smart for his age.

SO! Let us raise our goblets today for Jonathan Stegall: the boy that didn't want to grow up, but did so by accident.


1 comment:

  1. John! This is really good, i'd love to see more! Please write another blog soon. I think I'll make one about my experience with you, I'll URL you the link.

    Sincerely,
    L, also known as Ms. Right and Sandie

    ReplyDelete